Monday, February 2, 2009

Uncertainty

Even though Im single n still remain single, which I dont know till when..let God decides.Thus, I really hate n sad when frens or gets even devastated when my real fren said d word Lesbian as one of d reason y im still unattached! Well, such comments really hurt me down to the core.
But words r free.Ppl can say wat they wanna say n ppl tend to b stereotype or judgemental on what we wear, what we do or say.Well,I cannot blame them either.I take it that, whatever happens for a reason n Im to blame for keeping myself quite n bottle up to whatever feelings I have. I am,who I am. I try to improve myself from all my weaknesses.But sometimes, Some things in life r better left unsaid~

7 comments:

  1. dun wori mun, u have me as company =P
    by d way ape da jadi ngan cik abg? ehem2 hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippie!!asha dah visit blog halaman-ku!!yezza!welcome 2 d club sha!cik abg??setahu aku,status ku d opis,clean n clear k!xmen lah scandal2!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa, ayat tuh nampak cam serious jek..

    gud luck with ur blog n facial for next time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaks!xlah serious sgt.masa kwn ckp tu pon ala main2.but still,thers a soft side of me gaks:p dah kata blog luahan perasa,apa rasa yg terpendam je~hehe.but watever it is,No offence to any1!wink2~

    ReplyDelete
  5. senang jep murni.. buat diskaun up to 80%.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. If ure still unattached...im here for u! lol im quite gd looking actually, lol

    Passerby - real guy

    Syarkboy at okcupid

    ReplyDelete