Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kame Hame Ha nite~

Its been so long since I last watch a movie.Its Bebola Naga nite!!Thanx to,u know who!!for “belanja-ing” us the movie ticket.hehe..kalo x, mmg bertahun lah g tgk movie. Im not really a movie freak, but once in a blue moon, able to release sum tensions @ work ok gaks!quality..web qualify..six sigma..QMS..CMMI..PPM..editor-ing??designing??muahaha~



I never read comic/manga b4 on Dragon ball!so getting to watch n knowing the concept of d story for d 1st time in cinema really excites me!wt dat so cool n cute Goku wt dat round eyes n spiky hair of his!!wah!!ku jatuh cinta pandang pertama!hahah


But to my frens who’s been a fan of dragon ball from the start, they are so-not satisfied wt d story line as their expectation in dis movie is as good as the comic!!well, dis story originally comes from these Japanese chap! of coz its hard for dis mat salleh to follow their footsteps!Perhaps nx time mr White guy, juz let those brilliant do their own piece k!!ahaks

But whatever it is!!im liking it!n I will try my best to find the manga/comic n read till d end!!(hope so:p coz Im not into long n winding series)

Owhh…my Goku~

Yours sincerely,

Chi Nie

No comments:

Post a Comment